Denver School of Innovation & Sustainable Design (DSISD) is Denver’s first competency based high school, designed to prepare students with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in college and their careers and play meaningful roles as citizens of the 21st century. Central Denver location with numerous transportation options.
- Highest performing district-run high school in Denver Public Schools
- Through the Early College program, students have the opportunity to earn up to 60 college credits – or the equivalent of an associate degree – for free!
- Classes that will prepare students for high-demand careers in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM), and business with an emphasis on Social Entrepreneurship.
- As a DPS CareerResidency Youth Apprenticeship Program hub school, students have access to three year paid apprenticeships in high-growth career fields, with opportunities to earn industry certificates.
- Self-paced learning and student-driven advancement
- Personalized small high school experience: 100 students per grade, 350 total students and 2-to-1 student/educator ratio in most classrooms.